- Are you named after anyone?
After someone posh from Spain.
- When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, because this copper coil isn’t for me.
- Do you have kids? If no, how many do you want?
Nope! I want only 2 kids but my bf pushing for 3 so, we will see.
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Absolutely, I’m super duper fun person and don’t take me too seriously.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Well I guess that is the only thing that put people into place, haha.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
How friendly they are, their approach.
- What is your eye color?
Brown, but seem weirdly enough to change color to a greyish brownish.
- Scary movie or happy endings?
- Favorite smells?
Clean sheets and clothes. And my bf’s smell. It is a comfort smell.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
What is home? I have three different homes and they all are in different countries.
- Do you have any special talents?
Geography must be my number one skill.
- Where were you born?
In Ecuador Southamerica
- What’s your zodiac sign? Do you believe in it?
Libra, and yes I believe in it. I’m also a master number.
- What are your hobbies?
I love to cook, and I love to be lazy. I would also say that apart from being lazy on the weekend I do enjoy the gym a lot. Or any type of sports really.
- Do you have any pets?
We had but he passed away for less than a month ago.
- Do you have any siblings?
From my mum’s side only one, from my dads side 5.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be a flight attendant but the idea faded away as soon as I knew the hard work. I have always wanted to be pianist.
- Who was your first best friend?
Fernanda, she lived near by my nan’s in Ecuador and we are still friends today. SICK!
- How tall are you?
1,64 cm tall!
- What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
I like to justify myself quite a lot.
- Funniest moment throughout School?
Sitting by the lounge in College and slaps peoples hands. I got slapped pleeenty.
- How many countries have you visited?
Unfortunately not that many, but 15 although I have visited some of them minimum twice.
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
English, believe it or not.
- What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
My favorite drink is water, water and water. Fav animal must be dog. Perfume would be Byredo Seven Vails, Pommegrate from Jo Malone and Dior Poison.
- What would you (or have you) name your children?
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
Football, but I have always wanted to play tennis. Gonna actually start with a friend soon.
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Don’t have any!
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
I have only had 2 relationships that have last over 2-3 years.
- Favorite memory from childhood?
Building doll houses made of wood.
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
I like to be comfortable.
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
- Tell us one of your bad habits!
I love to eat jam on its own. I know!!! And this is only when I have my period.
- 3 things that upset you?
Injustice, females trash talking each other to other males, the cold.
- 3 things that make you happy?
Create new ideas, having a balanced life, my closest ones.
- How is your relationship with parents?
Very relaxed, they know everything about me even the bad ones some of my friends wouldn’t tell their parents. I have chosen to do so because I don’t live in the same country and if anything happens I dont want them to be surprised of anything.
- What’s on your mind?
- What’s your talent?
Many, but the one that is the most funniest one is that I have strong toes.
- One word that describes you?
- What’s your favorite quotes?
“The deep Feminine, the mystery of consciousness, She who is life, is longing for our transformation as much as we are. She holds back, allowing us free reign to choose, nudging us occasionally with synchronicity, illness, births and deaths… But when we make space for Her, she rushes into all the gaps, engulfing us with her desire for life and expression. This is what She longs for, this is what we are for: experiencing the Feminine through ourselves. We simply need to slow down, and find where to put our conscious attention. And it is this, this willingness to look again, this willingness to put consciousness onto our places of unconscious, to express what we have always avoided, which starts the process of unblocking, so that She may flow through. “
- Any allergies?
- Where do you want to get married?
In a hot country, with a nice open garden and….
- Are you an extrovert or introvert?
I would say I’m both, depending on the day.
- Are you left or right handed?
- Do you consider yourself a good cook?
Yes, with the things that I like.
- Does your name have a special meaning?
Maria? Sacred? Fire? Sensuality? I don’t know!
- If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday?
A house. A car. A whole new kitchen tools. Gym equipment. Travel the world. Many things.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I’m still working on that again, but Canada sounds interesting.
- What’s your favorite thing to have for breakfast?
One smoothie and something savory.
- What’s your favorite gadget?
My phone I guess haha
- What’s your longest relationship so far?
I have been with someone before for a very long time, but it was never balanced. So I must go with my current boyfriend, been seeing each other for almost 3 years soon.