15 questions about me
I’m rubbish when it comes to visit other blogs, but every now and then I remember a few. Took this list from Noelle.
1. If you had a daughter now, what would you call her?
Blanche. Actually I don’t know, but Blanche is cool (we already have a boy and a girl name but secret because someone stole my baby name once)!
2. What annoys you?
Everything and nothing at the same time. Depending on my mood!
3. Name 3 things on your to-do list:
Re-open my Ebay account, book accommodation for my holiday, and review a product.
4. Describe your dream look:
Not much at all, maybe my old boobs and my old ass.
5. What surname will you and Craig have when you get married?
His, but I’m sure I will work hard to keep my own as well.
6. Do you have clothes from when you were little?
7. What do you earn?
It has gone up lol
8. What do you choose, H&M or ZARA?
Zara even tho the quality is poor.
9. How do you answer the phone?
Hellooo.. if I know the person.
Maria speaking, if I dont.
10. Most common preconception about you?
Very confident, very young, and that I’m overly social.
11. Your worst trait?
Love to justify myself, very impulsive with feelings.
12. Your best?
I love to help people to become better humans.
13. Could you have a distance relationship?
14. How tall are you?
164cm, but my bad posture makes me look tiny.
15. Book suggestion?
Sapiens with Yuval Noah Harari and The Alchemist and 11 minutes with Paulo Coelho.