I bought myself a mushroom home grown kit to try, and to see if I can get some nice oyster mushrooms. The air in my home is really dry, I’m not sure it is because of the high ceiling or just how airy and open it is? Although, it is really dry and I have to have my air purifier sometimes on, my humidifier during the nights and remove the heating during the nights. So this is the reason I’m not sure my home is suitable for the mushrooms… gonna see if anything happens in a few days. I will let you know.
Have you guys grown mushrooms at home? Any other good tips to think about, or maybe this is one of the things, you find out yourself whilst making the mistakes? OK then.